[open-bibliography] Source of bibliographic refs for humanities?

Mark MacGillivray mark at cottagelabs.com
Mon Jun 25 11:25:21 UTC 2012

Hmm, Etienne has been working on putting up an instance that contains
multiple national bibliographies. Perhaps that would contain something of
interest to humanities people? Apart from that, we do not yet have any
specific humanities datasets, but we could easily put one up if anyone has
such a collection they would like us to use.

Mark