[open-bibliography] Philosophy/humanities Bibsoup

Mark MacGillivray mark at cottagelabs.com
Mon Jun 25 11:30:07 UTC 2012

Hi Sam, Etienne has been working with the national bibliographies and is
putting them up in a large index soon, so that may be useful.

If any of your contacts have specific collections they would like to see in
bibsoup, we could certainly get them in there too.

I think also Ed / Etienne was looking at the Harvard data... not sure what
has been done with it yet though.

Mark