[open-bibliography] Next Virtual Meeting postponed to November, 13th 2012, 16:00 GMT

Tom Morris tfmorris at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 19:01:34 UTC 2012

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Adrian Pohl <adrian.pohl at okfn.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> as I am back from my parental leave, I am again taking over the
> moderation of our monthly call. Thanks to Naomi for doing the job in
> my absence.
>
> The next meeting will take place Tuesday, November 6th, 16:00 GMT (see
> http://is.gd/openbibliomeeting26 for your local time). I've set up an
> etherpad for writing up the agenda:
> http://okfnpad.org/26th-open-bibliography-meeting

I was reading the minutes of this meeting from a couple of weeks ago and
noticed this:

   - Restructuring of OKF

   - Projects and tools are now pulled into OKFN labs, which will mainly
   focus on government and financial data: http://okfnlabs.org/

 That sounds like a pretty significant change.  Are there more detail
available somewhere?  Will there be any bibliographic data related efforts
going forward or did everything end with BibJson & BibServer?

Tom