[open-bibliography] Visualising filters w/ Bubble charts

Mark MacGillivray mark at cottagelabs.com
Thu Nov 22 12:41:01 UTC 2012

Hi Ross, Adrian, List,

There is a simple answer, but it does not solve your problem immediately -
the whole of bibsoup will be moving soon to another provider so that we can
ramp up collection sizes. I am also finishing some updates to improve the
functionality. This is all taking longer than I would have liked, and
people have offered to help, but it is basically just a slow process thing
- I continue to hope it will be done soon, and once it is, it will be worth
you uploading your larger collection. Early December, I hope. After that,
it should be easier for people to use or for others to assist with running
/ developing.

Mark