[open-bibliography] Next virtual meeting: 2012-09-04, 15:00 GMT

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Mon Sep 3 15:28:47 UTC 2012

Dear all,

In Adrian's absence I'll again be hosting the Open Bibliography Working
Group call, tomorrow Tuesday 4th September at 16.00 BST (GMT+1).

Please log into the etherpad <
http://okfnpad.org/25th-open-bibliography-meeting> a couple of minutes
before and I'll call you on Skype (please add your Skype details to the
pad); please do also add your topics for discussion.

The agenda is currently empty, so anything goes! If you would like to join
the call just to see what's going on you would be most welcome.

Adrian is due to be back hosting the call in October.

Regards,
Naomi

--
Naomi Lillie
Foundation Administrator and Community Coordinator