[open-bibliography] Virtual meeting tomorrow (Tuesday, 2012/02/05 at 16:00 GMT)

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 4 22:02:30 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Adrian Pohl <adrian.pohl at okfn.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> the next virtual meeting of the Working Group on Open Bibliographic
> Data will take place tomorrow on Tuesday, 5th February 2013, 16:00 GMT
>
> I may be asleep (in AU) but ...
I'd like to run a hackfest (in AU) later this month on Materials Science
and make Bib an important aspect. Can we pull together a "hacking kit" for
such an event (e.g. examples of BibJSON, some converters, a simple BibSoup,
etc. The idea would be that people bring their personal bibliography -
their papers and/or reading list and turn it into BibJSON and put it in
Bibsoup.

> See the etherpad at http://okfnpad.org/28th-open-bibliography-meeting
> and please add agenda points.
>
> All the best