[open-bibliography] Inviting community engagement on building a bibliographic roadmap

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 15 09:11:46 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 3:21 AM, Thomas Krichel <krichel at openlib.org> wrote:

>   I trust this will be of interest to this group.

It's of interest to me.  I don't know how they select participants (if at
all). We should probably do this as OKF effort -who is currently the OKFN
staff member for this - is it Joris? We should be reporting progress on
BibJSON, OpenBibliography generally and Bibserver/BibSoup

P.

Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics
Unilever Centre, Dep. Of Chemistry