[open-bibliography] Inviting community engagement on building a bibliographic roadmap

Mark MacGillivray mark.macgillivray at okfn.org
Sat Jan 19 23:27:24 UTC 2013

Crossref are also working on providing bibJSON bib metadata by content
negotiation. From what I have seen, what it provides is only whatever the
publishers have provided and in a lot of cases it is unfortunately not very
useful - for example, not including title and authors or any unique ID. The
data that is supplied meets the definition of open bibliographic metadata
as per the open biblio principles. But I don't know if license is
explicitly stated anywhere.

Mark