[open-bibliography] Collaborative creation of a bibliography

Mark MacGillivray mark.macgillivray at okfn.org
Thu Jan 31 17:03:33 UTC 2013

http://bibsoup.net

is currently up and running.

People can create accounts and manually create records (fairly easy,
requires doing in JSON if complex), or do them over the API (harder).
Alternatively yes would be a good idea to do in an etherpad using bibjson,
the description of which is here:

http://bibjson.org

I cannot be around at the time requested, but can aggregate any records you
put into an etherpad up into bibsoup for you after the event.

Mark