[open-bibliography] Veni Competition submission deadline - TODAY

Michelle Brook michelle.brook at okfn.org
Thu Jun 27 15:45:19 UTC 2013

Dear all,

My colleagues at the LinkedUp Project and I just wanted to remind you that
today is the final deadline for submission to the Veni Competition.

Looking for tools and demos that analyses and/or integrates Linked and Open
Data for educational purposes, the Veni Competition has a total prize fund
of 5,000 EUR, and our award ceremony will be taking place at OKCon in
Geneva on 17 September.

More information, including the submission form, can be found on the
website<http://linkedup-challenge.org/>.

Best wishes,
Michelle

*