[open-bibliography] property for pointing to web pages related to a resource

Uldis Bojars captsolo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 08:49:21 UTC 2013

Thanks to everyone for suggestions!

One of the FOAF properties (foaf:page, foaf:focus,
foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf) it is then.

I was hoping to find a matching property in ontologies for
representing bibliographic data (bibo, DC, EDM, ...) but no success
there. Also considered rdfs:seeAlso, but it is mostly used for linking
to related RDF data.

Uldis