[open-bibliography] REMINDER: SWIB - Semantic Web in Libraries / 25.-27.11. in Hamburg

Adrian Pohl pohl at hbz-nrw.de
Tue Nov 5 14:13:24 UTC 2013

In a few weeks the doors to the international conference SWIB –
Semantic Web in Libraries 2013 will open for the 5th time.
If you have not had a chance yet to take a look at this year's
programme, I briefly present the highlights to you here:

- varied programme with workshops, community meetings, keynotes,
lectures and lightning talks
- pre-conference workshops
- keynotes: D. Salo (Wisconsin University), M. Malmsten (National
Library of Sweden)
- …16 further talks of international experts from the US, Greece, UK,
Finland, Sweden, France, Hungary, Germany and Spain

You can find the complete programme on our website:
http://swib.org/swib13/programme.php

I would be very glad to welcome you in Hamburg on 25th November.
Incidentally, there are only a few places left in the workshops . You
can register here: http://swib.org/swib13/general_information.php

All the best
Adrian

Adrian Pohl
- Linked Open Data -
hbz - Hochschulbibliothekszentrum des Landes NRW
Tel: (+49)(0)221 - 400 75 235
http://www.hbz-nrw.de