[open-bibliography] Bibtex parser in Python

François Boulogne fboulogne at sciunto.org
Mon Feb 3 19:16:54 UTC 2014

Le 03/02/2014 09:03, Karol M. Langner a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> This looks great. I wonder, have you looked at pybliographer? That's what I've been using for scripting, although I'm not very content.

Indeed, yes, a long time ago but It looked too sophisticated to me
(probably because my coding skills are too limited). I really prefer a
KISS piece of code, and OKFN did that. Nevertheless, it would be a good
idea to reuse their tests to check the project's code.

--
François Boulogne.
http://www.sciunto.org