[open-bibliography] OCLC agrees to CC0 with Sweden

Alastair Dunning alastair.dunning at theeuropeanlibrary.org
Mon Feb 17 09:06:48 UTC 2014

Dear all,

The European Library (http://www.theeuropeanlibrary.org/)  is currently working with all National Libraries in Europe to produce CC0 Linked Open Data related to their bibliographic datasets . We had hoped to get this published in January, but it's taking a bit longer with some of the libraries less familiar with CC0.

We are also working with the RLUK (Research Libraries UK) consortium to do the same for data about their library holdings (about 30 UK research libraries, plus Trinity in Dublin)

I spoke to Adrian about this a while back at one of the meetings - he might be able to locate the notes

Happy to speak more about this as required.

Alastair

Alastair Dunning
Programme Manager, The European Library
http://theeuropeanlibrary.org<http://theeuropeanlibrary.org/>
(Based in the National Library of the Netherlands)
skype: xcia0069