[open-civil-society] civil list

David Kane David.Kane at ncvo-vol.org.uk
Fri Aug 12 09:37:16 UTC 2011

Hi Javier

I think inviting them to join here sounds good to me - if they find they
get useful responses then it's probably the right place to ask!

I'm asking this list to be mentioned in the NCVO newsletters, which
should hopefully encourage some more joiners. If anyone has places it
could be publicised then please mention it there, and also mention to
specific people who might be interested - the more people join, the more
we can have lively and useful discussions!

Thanks

David