[Open-data-census] [okfn-discuss] A question about the Open Data census scoring system

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Aug 1 11:06:07 BST 2013

On 1 August 2013 10:24, Tatyana Tolsteneva <tatyanatolsteneva at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Rufus,
>
> thanks a lot for your explanation, i have already found it here
> https://github.com/okfn/opendatacensus/issues/33.
> Please take my apologies for "OKNF", it was just a misprint.

No worries :-) (Just making sure not a confusion as opposed to typo!)

> Here in Russia the Census it considered to be most authoritative
> comparative study of open data around the world. And here we really feel
> some lack of official information about the Census methodology.
> It seems, this problem could be solved by official publication of the
> methodology on the Census website.
> Could it be possible? What do you think about the methodology publication?

Yes this is a very good idea and we'll get moving on this right away. Any
suggestions for specific things to include or language are very welcome!

Rufus

Yours sincerely,

--
*

Rufus Pollock

Founder and Executive Director | skype: rufuspollock |
@rufuspollock<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>

Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/ | @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN> | OKF on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>|