[Open-data-census] Government services fees data?

ido ivri idoivri at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 13:05:19 BST 2013

I don't understand the second part about machine readable, but in Israel,
in order to submit a Freedom of Information request from your municipality,
you have to pay 100 Shekels (~27 US$), to get your request processed and
answered.

Does that help as an example?

Ido

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 1:48 PM, Peter Krantz <peter at peterkrantz.se> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> The city census lists "Government services fees". Do you have any
> examples of what this is? Does it make sense to have in machine
> readable format and what is the use case? Typically service fees are
> decided in a legal document.
>
> Regards,
>
> Peter

-Ido

"There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary,
and those who don't."
(unknown)