[Open-data-census] Help review Japan in the Open Data Census

Masayuki Hatta mhatta at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 23:36:47 BST 2013

Hi,

I finished the review on Japan data.  I might not be the best person for
reviewing it (since I'm the one who answered most of questions ;-), so I
hope Hiroichi can now review and edit the spreadsheet.

If something is unclear, don't hesitate to ask me.

Best regards,
MH

2013/6/7 Zara Rahman <zara.rahman at okfn.org>

> [...]
>
> Just to clarify - the more people who review this, the better! Just add
> more rows into the spreadsheet to record your reviewing results.
>
> Thank you! We would really appreciate it if you could spend a little bit
> of time on this between now and Tuesday.
>
> Best,
>
> Zara
>

> On 06/05/2013 03:16 PM, Zara Rahman wrote:
>
> Hi Hiroichi,
>
> Thanks for your time on this!
>
> To make things easier for you, we've prepared Japan's data in a
> spreadsheet for you here<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiWM2KV46Zt0dENNajVUTGNxa1ptZ1VSUG1Xa3FULWc&usp=drive_web>,
> ready for review. We've also prepared Guidelines<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1e7VnmGBFDfQXC84usZwwDTABSAL0j3CQ42-8ulYWn_Q/edit>for you to guide you through the review process.
>
> Let us know if you have any further questions - we're aiming to have this
> completed by June 12th (one week!) so your help on this is really
> appreciated.
>
> Best,
>
> Zara
>

> On 06/05/2013 02:59 PM, Christian Villum wrote:
>
> Hi Hiroichi,
>
>  Thank you very much for helping out with the Census! I have additionally
> added you to the Census Editor discussion list - as well as the name list.
> Also Masayuki Hatta has volunteered, so it's great to have both of you
> lend a hand! Do you know each other?
>
>  We'll be sending specific instructions to you both in a little bit - as
> Japan as G8 country has special priority!
>
>  -Christian
>
>  --
>
> Christian Villum
>
> Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
> skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
> The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>
> *Empowering through Open Knowledge
> *http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> |
> Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>  |  Newsletter<http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>
>

> On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 5:32 AM, Anders Pedersen <anders.pedersen at okfn.org>wrote:
>
>> Dear Hiroichi,
>>
>>  This is excellent to hear. I have shared the editing rights with you
>> for the GoogleDoc, so that you can freely review the edits for Japan.
>>
>>  All the best,
>>  Anders
>>

>> On 4 June 2013 20:39, <kawashima-hiroichi at pref.saga.lg.jp> wrote:
>>
>>> ―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
>>> 外部宛のメールはBCCにて送信されています。 ― Powered by Proofpoint ―
>>> ―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
>>>
>>> Dear Anders,
>>>
>>>  Thank you for your suggestion to us on the importance of updating
>>> Japan's status in the Open Data Census.
>>>
>>> We are surely interested in updating this dataset. I will share your
>>> reminder with my colleagues in OKFJ and will do our best.
>>>
>>> Hopefully, we will back to you after having discussed on this.

>>> Hiroichi

--
Masayuki Hatta
Assistant Professor, Faculty of Economics and Management, Surugadai

http://about.me/mhatta

mhatta at gnu.org  / mhatta at debian.org / mhatta at opensource.jp /
hatta.masayuki at surugadai.ac.jp