[Open-data-census] Open Data Census discussion list - welcome!

Oleg Lavrovsky oleg at utou.ch
Tue Jun 11 10:17:17 BST 2013

Hi Christian, Charalampos,

Same issue for me. Our inputs to the environmental data question seems to have been eaten up in a similar way, after two days I still don't see the results show up. I'd appreciate it if you can retrieve my original submission, but if you can't then the basic response is at the very bottom of this page: http://make.opendata.ch/wiki/okfn:census-ch

Cheers,
Oleg