[Open-data-census] Census - let's get the world's attention!

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Thu Jun 13 09:15:48 BST 2013

Hi Maria,

I think there's been discussion of #ODCensus alongside #opendata of course
to get into existing social media streams.   I think it's important though
that we remember all we're releasing this week is a preview of the G8
country results only - we aren't doing the full Census push until later
this year (the data isn't ready quite yet :)

I wonder what the G8 meeting hashtags will be - we should look at using
some of those too, and potentially OGP ones.

Best regards,

Laura

--

Dr Laura James

Co-Director  | skype: laura.james  |  @LaurieJ <https://twitter.com/LaurieJ>

Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on

On 13 June 2013 09:09, maria dotor <maria.dotor70 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This friday is the release date for the press note and we all want* *a
> big international buzz around it.
> What do you think about make a hashtag or twitter account about it?
> If you have any idea Can you share your hashtag proposal on the list in
> order to use all the same?
>
> Regards!!
> --
> Maria Dotor (maria.dotor70 at gmail.com)