[Open-data-census] [OKFN-Local-Coord] Open Data Census Press Release for adaptation and distribution

Hannes Gassert hannes at opendata.ch
Fri Jun 14 17:18:57 BST 2013

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Samuel Goëta <samgoeta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Online for France:
> http://fr.okfn.org/2013/06/14/communique-open-data-les-pays-du-g8-doivent-accentuer-leurs-efforts-pour-ouvrir-les-donnees-publiques-dimportance/
>
> Thanks to open data CH for their help.

On behalf of the Swiss team: you're welcome, very glad to see that we're
getting the "francophonie" connected here!  :) The Geneva-Paris axis is
definitely one that's going to be more and more important, and I can
already see the pre-conference in the TGV to OKCon! :)

Just for the record, here are the two press releases that went out from the
Swiss Chapter this morning:
* DE:
http://opendata.ch/medienmitteilung-schweiz-bei-offenen-behordendaten-im-mittelfeld
* FR: http://fr.opendata.ch/open-data-census-g8-communique-de-presse

Caused some good discussion with journalists about the Open Definition,
articles are being written.

Have a nice weekend everybody,
Hannes

https://www.facebook.com/opendata.ch
--
Opendata.ch - Enabling Open Government Data in Switzerland
Hannes Gassert // Founding Board Member
+41 78 663 11 09 // hannes.gassert at opendata.ch