[Open-data-census] City census - score calculation?

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Wed Jun 19 11:17:51 BST 2013

Hi Peter,

When you type in Yes, No or Unsure in the form, it expands to include more
criteria to fill.

As for the score:

   - The *numbers* are generated through a scoring system. The most
   important criteria, such as "is the data machine readable" and "is it
   openly licensed" are given more weight than, for example, "is the
   information available in bulk".
   - The *colours* are generated according to whether the most important
   criteria are there - see, for example, there are both red and green boxes
   with 5/7 marked... the *green* means that the most important are here -
   and the red means that they're not.

Let me know if you have more questions - and thanks for contributing!

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on