[Open-data-census] Moldovan open license

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Sun Jun 30 06:29:39 BST 2013

Hi Augusto,

Thanks for flagging this! Have we got anyone on the list who speaks the
language?
Alternatively, there is a Romanian discussion list where this question
could also be raised: http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-ro

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on