[Open-data-census] Country Editor Brazil

Daniela Mattern daniela.mattern at it3s.org
Sat Nov 30 13:38:25 UTC 2013

Hi Felipe,

I have just included your revision. Thanks for finding the dataset.

I tried to open the data and although publicy available it is not very
useful for an ordinary citizen ... Data is poorly documented and difficult
to understand when opening the ACCESS Database (!)

I think it would be important to write to the IBGE and ask for other
dataformats and better documentation.

Can you help us with this?

Best

Daniela

2013/11/24 Felipe G. Nievinski <fgnievinski at gmail.com>

> On Nov 22 Christian Villum wrote:

>> Regarding the National Map and Emission of Pollutants, I see in the notes
>> that it seems the disqualifying factors are the level of resolution of the
>> maps (1:5000000 whereas the minimum requirement is 1:250000) and the fact
>> that the most recent pollutants data seemingly are from 2010.
>>

>> Daniela, any thoughts from you on this one?
>

> Last week I've submitted a review,
> which is still pending aproval --
> did the notification reach you?
>
> Thx,
> -F.

Daniela Mattern
Coordenadora Geral
IT3S - Instituto de Fomento à Tecnologia do Terceiro Setor
Fone: 0055-11-36285787
Celular: 0055-11-987 356 563

Siga nosso Twitter <https://twitter.com/#%21/it3s> | Acompanhe nosso
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/IT3S.org>