[Open-data-census] New FAQ

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Tue Oct 1 16:52:37 BST 2013

Hi Prakash,

Great to hear that you've started the submission. As Country Editor, you
can log in to review submissions (including your own) and then push the
most accurate submissions on to the website. The password was in the
instruction email, let me know if you'd like me to send it to you again.

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on