[Open-data-census] How is the Census submitting going?

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Wed Oct 2 11:45:25 BST 2013

That's great! And that is actually also exactly the intention - that one of
the submissions goes up on the site (the best one, with or without your
amendments and improvements) and the rest are rejected. Good work!

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on