[Open-data-census] machine readable definition

Graeme Jones jonesiom at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 13:50:06 BST 2013

Just to clarify....

With a corporate register, if the official site it structured HTML and it
can be consistently but indirectly accessed if webscraped by
opencorporates.com, should machine readable be yes?  As a lowest common
denominator, I assumed no if you could not directly access data in CSV, XLS.

What about XML and RSS?

Is an API without a public website yes even though it is not actually that
"open" to the general public and only presented by third parties?