[Open-data-census] "Publicly available"

Tracey P. Lauriault tlauriau at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 23:48:01 BST 2013

if the data are only available via FOI then are they really accessible, if
that have been made available as a result of foi then i would say they are
publicly accessible.

Which datasets are you thinking of?

did you respond to the transport question?  It has become really weird!

Is there a way to work together on this?  I had stuff filled out and now it
is all changed, when do these get locked down Christian?

Cheers

Tracey P. Lauriault
http://traceyplauriault.wordpress.com/2013/07/23/moving-to-ireland/
https://gcrc.carleton.ca/confluence/display/GCRCWEB/Lauriault