[Open-data-census] [okfn-discuss] A question about the Open Data census scoring system

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Oct 8 14:33:02 BST 2013

Hi Tatyana,

The new scoring is as described in the FAQ and supersedes the old scoring
system. The score algorithm is:

1. If answer is yes to a question at the weighting value to score for that
dataset
2. Add up total scores for each dataset to get a country score

As the weightings indicate timeliness is now included with a weighting of
10.

All the best,

Rufus

*