[Open-data-census] Temporarily disabling the Census review function

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Tue Oct 22 13:25:23 BST 2013

Dear all,

Just a quick note to let you know that we have temporarily disabled the
ability to log into the review form. This is to prepare for the launch and
will only, as mentioned, be temporary. We apologize for any inconvenience
and will soon have the review function resume normal functionality.

I would like to also emphasize that it's still possible to submit, so if
you have any corrections, please simply propose a revision (blue button)
and email the list here (or directly to census at okfn.org).

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on