[Open-data-census] Country Editor for Slovakia

Peter Hanecak hanecak at opendata.sk
Tue Sep 10 08:44:24 BST 2013

Hello again,

I owe a short introduction, so here it is:

- I'm long time user and supporter of Free and Open Source Software,
sometimes even small scale contributor

- based on that I also joined Slovak Open Data initiative in roughly
August 2011

- so far I've been mainly engaging government (top level and municipal)
and it's soooooooo slow

- some effort also goes into https://github.com/OpenDataSk

Sincerely

Peter