[Open-data-census] Country editors for Serbia

sarhane hichri shichri at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 13:28:56 BST 2013

Hi everybody,

I'm an OpenGov and OpenData activist and I am happy to join everybody here
as the census editor for Tunisia. Hope to learn from this experience and
from all of you. Feel free to ask me about the tunisian context or about my
self. For those who are interested to know more about the OG/OD movement in
tunisia, here is some links (sorry most of them are in french)

http://www.opengov.tn
http://www.marsoum41.org
http://7ell2.info/medias/Prints/Dossier_Presse_OgTn.pdf
http://7ell.tv

By the way, convinced by the importance of the regional influence, I'm also
going to try to get some advocates from Morocco, Algeria or Lybia join this
excellent OKFN initiative and involve their respective coutris in the
census :-)

Sarhane