[Open-data-census] Country Editor for Indonesia

Ramda Yanurzha ramda.yz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 16:02:17 BST 2013

Hi everyone,

Nice to meet you all here, my name is Ramda Yanurzha. I'm here as the
country editor with my colleague, Alika. I'm an independent software
developer and designer working at Asia Knowledge and Innovation Lab, a
small team supporting ICT innovations in poverty reduction projects here in
Indonesia. We're data geeks who often tasked with liberating data and we're
definitely excited to be part of this movement.

We're both based in Jakarta so if there's anyone stopping by just let us
know and let's meet up!

Regards,

*Ramda Yanurzha*
ryanurzha at worldbank.org | @ramdaffe