[Open-data-census] Open Data Census workshop today @ OKCon - practical details

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Mon Sep 16 08:09:49 BST 2013

Dear participants, in-person and virtual, (Cc to the Open Data Census
discussion list)

Today we'll host the Open Data Census
workshop<http://okcon.org/open-data-government-and-governance/session-d/>here
in Geneva - we hope you're all excited to participate (there is still
room for more, see below).

If you're attending virtually, this is the link for the Google Hangout:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/a94f6d44221d55ce239ce8f4e8f787968bf191a1?hl=en

You simply need to click it to connect with us.

The workshop runs from 2.00-5.00pm CEST and will consist of two parts: The
first part will be an introduction to the Census and a discussion about the
future of it - and in the second part participants can choose between
continuing the discussions or participate in a hands-on session working on
the Census. In the end we'll wrap up by summarizing the ideas that have
come forward and work that was done.

There are still a couple of empty slots in the room, so feel free to bring
extra people (first come, first served). Virtually we can handle many more
people, so feel free to spread the word in your networks.

Looking forward to see you soon!

- Ton & Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>