[Open-data-census] [transparencia-porto] Portugal City Census

Ana Isabel Carvalho a at manufacturaindependente.org
Mon Apr 14 14:36:43 UTC 2014

Hello Filipe and all,

I've just finished setting up the spreadsheet for the PT Open Data
Census and the page is now showing up properly and listing all the cities:
http://pt-city.census.okfn.org/

To have it working for submissions I think the only thing that is
missing is the configuration of the permissions for the database
spreadsheet.

I created a spreadsheet for the PT based in the provided template:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah_RAOhh5kS-dGs3amhHb0JHUXZpMW5GY1BrNzFoRWc#gid=0

The database is missing the read/write access and I think only Filipe
can set that up, as the Census Administrator. Or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Ana Isabel