[Open-data-census] Big Data and Open Data Innovation and take-up

Dragana.Stojmenovic at ipmit.si Dragana.Stojmenovic at ipmit.si
Tue Feb 4 11:07:45 UTC 2014

Dear All,

i am writting You in regard to Open Data Innovation that is published in
this year call for Horizon 2020. I do not know how well do you know the
call, but iI think is a great possibilty  and one step more in activities
to Open Data Innovation.

We are a private consultant company in Slovenia and we would like to be
envolved in this activies . Do you know any kind of projects or
organisation that will submit an applications to his call. In the link
below you would see more about this call and activities that will support.

If you are interested or have a great idea or any kind of information
about it, please contact me.
http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/topics/87-ict-15-2014.html

Best regards
Dragana Stojmenovic