[Open-data-census] short update from Italy and a question

Maurizio Napolitano maurizio.napolitano at okfn.org
Mon Mar 31 20:45:09 UTC 2014

The last weekend in Bologna (Italy) there was the meeting of the
community's Spaghetti Open Data (a mailing list with 890 subscribers).
During this event we organized a hackathon on the census of the italian
cities, and now the list is better.
http://it-city.census.okfn.org/

We involved 30 people.
The next meeting will be at the Chamber of Deputies in Rome for a civic
hackathon on data from the room (middle of may).

Now some people ask me to suggest useful tools to try to play
immediately with the data in each category.
Will you help me make a list? :)
thanks