[Open-data-census] open-data-census Digest, Vol 18, Issue 3

Mor Rubinstein morchickit at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 14:25:39 UTC 2014

HI guys,

Again, thanks for writing.

The only chain that we mentioned in the tutorial is the follows:
If the data is not available, then the system will mark the rest of the
questions as 'no'.

There is no other chain in the system, and we were expected each parameter
to be taken into consideration independently. This is done, among the rest,
in order to allow to different stakeholders in the open government sphere
to understand what they need to focus on in order to improve they openness.

I will update the reviewers guide, the site and the tutorial today in order
to unsure that we will consistency and for the documentation for the next

Thank you guys for bringing it up, you are making the index better. :-)

All the best,
Mor