[Open-data-census] Multiple data URL for single category.

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Nov 14 10:50:46 UTC 2014

How substantive are the differences between the responses (e.g. is one open
and one not).

If the general state is quite similar I suggest picking one e.g. Train (if
more important from gov management perspective) and focusing answers on
that and then noting in comments and details section the relevant info
regarding the other one (e.g. Bus).

Rufus

On 14 November 2014 08:24, Patipat Susumpow <kengggg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm Patipat, reviewer for Thailand http://global.census.okfn.org/place/th
>
> I'm reviewing public transportation data, and found Thailand has 2 URLs
> separately for Bus and Train. The submitter has submitted 2 separate
> entries for both of them, I wonder how would we handle this?
>
> Regards,
> Patipat.

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see
how data can change the world**http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn
<http://twitter.com/OKFN> | Open Knowledge on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>*

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is
incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with
company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered
office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.