[Open-data-census] Information about forms available?

Christian Villum villum at autofunk.dk
Tue Oct 28 16:38:28 UTC 2014

Hi Ricardo,

That's great - and yes, you simply follow the link and start contributing
(submitting). This is open for everyone to do. But maybe you would also be
interested in reviewing? This would be great.
Ideally submitting and reviewing should to be done by different people (for
accuracy and accountability), but in some cases groups work together to do
both. I can set either one of you up as the reviewer and that person will
then be able to push the updated submissions online as new official
entries. Let us know what you prefer!

-Christian