[Open-data-census] Information about forms available?

Emma Beer emma.beer at okfn.org
Tue Oct 28 17:06:59 UTC 2014

Dear Ricardo and all,

Thanks for clarifying Ricardo - that is correct.  We are looking to have
all submissions completed for the Global Open Data Index (formerly the Open
Data Census or National Census) for Thursday, 30 October.

It's great if you are also working on the Local Data Census (or City
Census), but there is no particular deadline for this.

Thanks everyone for your great submissions so far, we are thrilled with all
the countries that have participated, and are so pleased your countries
will be represented in Global Open Data Index 2014.

Hoping to see many more countries before the Final Submission Close Day on
30 October!

Best wishes,

Emma Beer