[Open-data-census] Invalid spreadsheet URL error on local install

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Sep 16 13:04:12 UTC 2014

People will follow up in the #422 issue.

Rufus

On 16 September 2014 10:46, François Briatte <briatte at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm facing the following issue while attempting a local install of the
> Open Data Census:
>
>     AssertionError: The current database configuration value
> <<undefined>> is not a valid spreadsheet url
>
> The issue is reproducible by following the install steps listed at
> [1], and is robust to overriding the default Google Spreadsheets
> links.
>
> It just got reported at GitHub [2], and I believe this is the same
> issue reported to OKF Deutschland in April [3].
>
> [1]:
> https://github.com/okfn/opendatacensus/blob/master/README.md#install-locally
> [2]: https://github.com/okfn/opendatacensus/issues/422
> [3]: https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-de/2014-April/001196.html
>
> Any help with the install steps would be very much appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
>
> François

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see
how data can change the world**http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn
<http://twitter.com/OKFN> | Open Knowledge on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>*

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is
incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with
company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered
office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.