[Open-data-census] Customized Questions and Scores

Pieter-Jan Pauwels pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org
Mon Feb 9 08:20:08 UTC 2015

We’re still in the process of creating a different census for cities: http://be-city.census.okfn.org/ <http://be-city.census.okfn.org/>
We’ve changed most of the questions because other censuses focussed on datasets that were not applicable on the local level.
Eg. Restaurant / Food safety inspection is something on a federal level in Belgium, not local. A

We also have 17 datasets in stead of 15 and we had them crowdsourced in our community: http://openbelgium.be/2014/10/approve-our-top-15-datasets/ <http://openbelgium.be/2014/10/approve-our-top-15-datasets/>

Tinkering with the score weight or evaluation criteria is not on our agenda as it would make it for a user browsing over multiple censuses hard to understand or compare.

Kind regards,
Pieter-Jan

Pieter-Jan Pauwels
Community Coordinator, Open Knowledge Belgium
m: +32 476 66 27 77 <tel:+32 476 66 27 77> | e: pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org <mailto:pieter-jan.pauwels at okfn.org> | w: okfn.be <http://okfn.be/>