[Open-data-census] City Census - Prague data gone?

Christian Villum villum at autofunk.dk
Wed Jan 14 13:12:19 UTC 2015

Hi Michaela,

Thanks for flagging this. We clearly need to update the City Census
instance overview page as there are more instances which have not been
included. I've actually created a ticket earlier today:
https://github.com/okfn/opendatacensus/issues/492 - so the dev team should
pick up shortly.

Great idea to work on this on Open Data Day!

-Christian