[Open-data-census] Loacl census updates

Mor Rubinstein morchickit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:01:09 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Lately there were some issues with the local census.
Paul, our amazing developer took a look at them toady.
Here is some updates:

* New instances were set up for Uruguay, Switzerland, Macedonia and
Caribbean.
* *Important update: *Older instances are set up as accepting data for
2014. Contact us if you want to change it to 2015.
* We done some bugs fixes today that were cause by changes in the global
census. Please send us an email if something is not working as normal.
*Argentina and Australia censuses are now up again.

Please email the list if you have any problem in the next couple of days.
Otherwise, you can always write an email to census[at]okfn.org

Cheers,
Mor