[Open-data-census] Penalty for no bulk data not appropriate for realtime or big data

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue May 19 08:49:42 UTC 2015

First, this is a great discussion to have - and I have some thoughts I'd
like to share.

One procedural point: would you mind posting this on the discuss forum at:

https://discuss.okfn.org/c/open-data-index

We're gradually migrating more substantive discussions and thread there and
this is one that should definitely be there.

Rufus

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see
how data can change the world**http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn