[open-data-day] ODD : Open Data on Hackathons

DO101 info at do101.org
Thu Jan 17 17:49:42 GMT 2013

The goal is to keep data over time (many years) and be able to produce
statistics.

The wiki page can't unfortunatly do that :-(

It's not a site to register I want to make, it's a database on events,
not only on Feb 23, bit all year long.

This could then be used to show the impact of Open Data, show the
evolution over time.

And be able to make a map with all the cities having an hackathon on Feb 23.

We're asking gouverments and otehr to provide data. Tjhis time, we would
create data about us, for us.

Pascal