[open-data-day] ODD : Open Data on Hackathons

DO101 info at do101.org
Thu Jan 17 22:55:38 GMT 2013

Having the information in a wiki is a good start.

But, as one of the open data criteria says, the data must be in a
computer ready format.

 A list in a wiki can't unfortunatly be used right away for treatment.

Should'n we be doing what we ask data provider ;-)

This is why I think it would be nice to have the data in a way that
people can reuse it, do stats, make visualization, etc.

Hopefully, if some people gather together to put such a site in place, I
think it would make a great tool to show gouvernments and others the
impact open data is having on citizens.

Pascal