[open-data-day] Open Knowledge Foundation on Open Data Day 2013

Beatrice Martini beatrice.martini at okfn.org
Thu Jan 24 10:07:23 GMT 2013

Dear Open Data Day mailing list,

I'm Beatrice Martini, Events Coordinator for the Open Knowledge Foundation.
Nice to meet you!

Several members of the OKFN network are organizing events all around the
world, and this year we also thought about providing a specific topic that
people could work on: the *Open Data Census*, a project aiming to monitor
the state of open government data.

We just published a blog post about it and thought you might be interested
in having a look at it.
http://blog.okfn.org/2013/01/23/open-data-day-2013/
We invite you to check it out, share it, tweet it and wish you a wonderful
Open Data Day!

Best,
Beatrice

--