[open-data-day] Open Data Day Birmingham (UK)

John Sandall john.sandall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:26:53 GMT 2013

Hi Duarte + any Londoners out there,

I'm trying to find out if anyone is organising a London event yet...I'm surprised that there isn't one already! I've created a page now at http://wiki.opendataday.org/London2013, and am now looking for others to help me organise it. I was wondering if you'd consider joining forces & running an event in London instead of Birmingham?

If there are any Londoners out there, please could you get in touch if:
You know that someone else is already organising a London event for ODD.
You would like to help organise a London event for ODD.
You would like to attend a London ODD event.
You know someone that can help out with organising / venue / sponsorship / VIP / contacts / etc etc

Thanks!

John

---

John Sandall